In September 2018, the Presidents and Chair of the ASTW, SATW and BGTW met in Barbados and agreed to “cooperate in a number of ways, beginning with, but not limited to…”
- Establishing a core representation structure of three people (one per organisation) to create and develop our future cooperation.
- Comparing the structures and operations of our organisations to look for opportunities for harmonisation.
- Operating a common communication platform for our members.
- Developing opportunities for inter-organisational socialising.
- Providing judges for each others awards.
- Sharing Professional Skills Development events and opportunities.
- Exploring options for joint publications.
- Gathering and expressing our members views on travel industry and media matters.
The alliance is not an entity itself. It is an alliance co-managed by ‘The Triumvirate’ – one representative from each organisation (two for the SATW) , and the three current Presidents & Chair of each organisation.
The current management team are…
|ASTW||Danielle Lancaster||Elisa Elwin|
|SATW|| David Swanson, |
Barbara Ramsay Orr
|BGTW||Alastair McKenzie||Simon Willmore|